- Conyers adopts rollback millage rate
- Deputy finds stolen checks from Newton County businesses during traffic stop
- New security measures cause delays on Lorraine's first day
- Marijuana packaged for sale, gun found during traffic stop
- 31st Fuzz Run set for Sept. 13
- Authorities continue to warn of tailgate thieves
- Hard Labor Creek Observatory offers glimpses of planets, starts, galaxies | PHOTOS
- Rockdale County tax bills to be mailed in late August
- RCSO: Man orders Life Flight to take him to Augusta
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for July 27, 2014
Getting ready for opener 8 hours, 46 minutes ago
Back to school 2 days, 9 hours ago
Hard Labor Creek Observatory offers glimpses of planets, starts, galaxies | PHOTOS 4 days, 19 hours ago
Lightning strikes Rockdale Heathcare Center 6 days, 8 hours ago
Trees removed to make way for widening of Railroad Street 5 days, 9 hours ago
ROCKDALECITIZEN.COM: Get it to go!
Daily summaries and Breaking News alerts to your inbox -- free for all registered users. Sign In to Sign Up
- Steven B. "Punkin" Lambert 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Matthew (Matt) Toney 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Farmer moving on up to Double-A 7 hours, 41 minutes
- New security measures cause delays on Lorraine's first day 8 hours, 33 minutes
- Conyers adopts rollback millage rate 8 hours, 43 minutes
- Getting ready for opener 8 hours, 46 minutes
- Marijuana packaged for sale, gun found during traffic stop 8 hours, 58 minutes
- Community Calendar for July 31, 2014 9 hours, 6 minutes
- Deputy finds stolen checks from Newton County businesses during traffic stop 9 hours, 49 minutes
- Parents sue Georgia school after teen found dead in gym mat 9 hours, 56 minutes
- Habeel wins state youth golf tourney 12 hours, 46 minutes
- Josie McLaney 1 day, 1 hour
- David Ellis 1 day, 1 hour
- Abe Hopkins 1 day, 1 hour
- Thornton Cowan 1 day, 1 hour
Brigadier General Kenner D. Garrard led a raid on Conyers 150 years ago during the Civil War, and the Rockdale County Historical Society along with the Major General Joseph Wheeler Camp #863 Sons of Confederate Veterans are hosting a commemorative event in observance of the sesquicentennial anniversary.
The Rockdale County Sheriff’s Office is urging people to take precaution when outside and in areas where wild animals may be living as a result of incidents of rabies.
With sweeping zoning changes under consideration, the city of Conyers will be holding a series of town hall meetings this month.
Local veterinarian celebrates 50 years of practice
Joseph Sharp celebrates 50 years as local veterinarian.
A local athlete became a state golf champion recently.
- Police seek life insurance records in Georgia toddler's death in hot car
- Georgia man charged with murder of son in hot car to remain jailed
- Gregg Allman film director, two others indicted after on-set crash
- Former Georgia Tech star, wife charged after son allegedly locked in room for 2 years
- FBI: 6 arrested in Ga., 11 children rescued in nationwide sex trafficking sting