- Authorities continue to warn of tailgate thieves
- Rockdale County tax bills to be mailed in late August
- 6-year-old attacked by German shepherd
- CPD: Wife pepper sprays husband suspected of cheating
- 31st Fuzz Run set for Sept. 13
- Resurfacing work planned for some Rockdale roads
- Hard Labor Creek Observatory offers glimpses of planets, starts, galaxies | PHOTOS
- Local Explorers make high marks at regional competition
- RCSO: Man orders Life Flight to take him to Augusta
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for July 27, 2014
Back to school 1 day ago
Hard Labor Creek Observatory offers glimpses of planets, starts, galaxies | PHOTOS 3 days, 10 hours ago
Lightning strikes Rockdale Heathcare Center 4 days, 23 hours ago
In focus | PHOTOS 1 week, 6 days ago
ROCKDALECITIZEN.COM: Get it to go!
Daily summaries and Breaking News alerts to your inbox -- free for all registered users. Sign In to Sign Up
- Falcons’ Smith seeking toughness 21 minutes
- Community Calendar for July 30, 2014 29 minutes
- Authorities continue to warn of tailgate thieves 35 minutes
- 31st Fuzz Run set for Sept. 13 37 minutes
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Simple act of kindness outshines baseball greats 38 minutes
- COMMENTARY: Time to plan for the common good 40 minutes
- LETTER: Time to call off 2050 Plan 41 minutes
- Rockdale County tax bills to be mailed in late August 47 minutes
- CPD: Wife pepper sprays husband suspected of cheating 3 hours, 1 minute
- 6-year-old attacked by German shepherd 5 hours, 26 minutes
- Pet of the Week: Old Timer and Sophie 16 hours, 47 minutes
- Thomas Jones 16 hours, 53 minutes
- White done, Jones deal is up next 22 hours, 36 minutes
- Community Calendar for July 29, 2014 1 day
- Back to school 1 day
Brigadier General Kenner D. Garrard led a raid on Conyers 150 years ago during the Civil War, and the Rockdale County Historical Society along with the Major General Joseph Wheeler Camp #863 Sons of Confederate Veterans are hosting a commemorative event in observance of the sesquicentennial anniversary.
The Rockdale County Sheriff’s Office is urging people to take precaution when outside and in areas where wild animals may be living as a result of incidents of rabies.
With sweeping zoning changes under consideration, the city of Conyers will be holding a series of town hall meetings this month.
Local veterinarian celebrates 50 years of practice
Joseph Sharp celebrates 50 years as local veterinarian.
After a standout high school track and field career, Morgan Hubbard made official her collegiate plans.
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar for $8.5 billion
- Georgia man killed in Florida beach plane crash on wedding anniversary
- Misspelled highway sign points to Georgia college
- Ga. Walmart evacuated after child starts fire trying to open toy
- Police seek life insurance records in Georgia toddler's death in hot car
- Georgia man charged with murder of son in hot car to remain jailed
- Gregg Allman film director, two others indicted after on-set crash
- Former Georgia Tech star, wife charged after son allegedly locked in room for 2 years
- FBI: 6 arrested in Ga., 11 children rescued in nationwide sex trafficking sting
- CDC reassigns director of lab behind anthrax blunder