Editor's note: Beginning with reports dated July 1 and thereafter, restaurant health inspection reports published in the Citizen newspapers will include only the restaurant's name, address, score, date of inspection and previous score. This change is necessary due to the length of violations included in the reports. Readers who would like to know more about a restaurant's score may go online at www.eastmetrohealth.com to read any violations recorded in the report.
* Little Ceasars, 3602 Salem Road, 100/A, April 6.
* Maxine's Jamaican Cuisine, 3277 Salem Road, 93/A, April 6.
* Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins, 3153 Highway 278, 83/B, April 7.
* GeGe's Pizza & Wings, 9148 Highway 278, Suite A, 86/B, April 7.
* Donut King, 6143 Highway 278, 96/A, April 8.
* Heard Mixon Elementary School, 14110 Highway 36, 100/A, April 13.
* Indian Creek Middle School, 11051 Covington Bypass Road, 100/A, April 14.
* Middle Ridge Elementary School, 11649 South Covington Bypass Road, 94/A, April 14.
* Wing Cafe, 13015 Brown Bridge Road, 72/C, April 14.
* Liberty Middle School, 5225 Salem Road, 100/A, April 15.
* Pippin's BBQ, 10055 Covington Bypass Road, 91/A, April 15.
* Scoops, 1131 Church Street, 99/A, April 15.
* Thai Palace, 968 Main St., 83/B, Feb. 18; (previous score, 76/C, July 28).
* American Deli, 1360 Dogwood Drive, Suite 203, 99/A, Feb. 25; (previous score, 86/B, Sept. 18).
* Shack's Barbeque, 2578 Old Covington Highway, 71/C, Feb. 26; (previous score, 100/A, Nov. 14).
* Papa John's Pizza, 3533 Ga. Highway 20, 96/A, March 1; (previous score, 94/A, April 1).
* Jamaica Paradise, 1573 Ga. Highway 20, Suite 104, 91/A, March 1; (previous score, 91/A, Sept. 17).
* Sonny's BBQ, 1870 Ga. Highway 20, 92/A, March 2; (previous score, 92/A, Sept. 1).
* Cafe Milano's, 875 Flat Shoals Road, Suite 200, 92/A, March 2; (previous score, 99/A, Nov. 12).