Discovery Point Conyers awarded 3-star rating from state
Local painter opens gallery on Covington Square
Art gallery opens on Square in Covington.
Family Community Housing Association offers workshop to assist potential homebuyers, those facing foreclosure
Homebuyer workshop set for Jan. 24
Cannon real estate settles into Wall Street complex
Goodman re-elected to Farm Bureau Board
While an effort to bring a form of medical marijuana to Georgia garnered bipartisan support during the most recent legislative session, hurdles remain as lawmakers prepare to make another attempt at passing the legislation next year.
Dive shop opens in Covington
Rockdale firefigher opens dive shop in Covington
National EMS hosts Kim Atkins fund-raiser on Nov. 1
Ginn Motor donates for Y soccer.
National Alzheimer’s Association co-founder visits Merryvale in Covington
Dermatology Consultants holds beauty program at location in Covington
O’Charley’s in Conyers updates its look, menu
Georgia Credit Union reaches 2 million members
New administrator at Pinnacle Bank in Covington.
Rockdale County news
- Weekend calendar for Jan. 31 and Feb. 1
- Club meetings for Feb. 1
- Rockdale Career Academy students to assist with productions in new Lexicon Studios
- Hearing on permit to focus on Atlanta's pollution in South River
- Memorial Middle School student accused of bringing Beretta BB gun to school
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Feb. 1, 2015
- Court dismisses dispossessory claim by Rockdale County Probate Court Judge Charles Mays Sr.
- Macedonia Baptist Church to host event for Obamacare enrollment
- Newton County resident creates award-winning woodturning projects | PHOTOS
- Questions raised about county attorney's legal fees and tax problems
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Average gas price increases 12 cents in Georgia
- Changes to licensing proposed for half-million Georgians
- Georgia’s jobless rate decreases to 9.7 percent in December
- Southwest continues changes as Atlanta debut nears
- Georgia's jobless rate falls to 9.9 percent
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s passenger traffic increased in October
- Last F-22 Raptor jet to roll of Ga. assembly line
- Ga. man accused of posing as lawyer