While an effort to bring a form of medical marijuana to Georgia garnered bipartisan support during the most recent legislative session, hurdles remain as lawmakers prepare to make another attempt at passing the legislation next year.
Dive shop opens in Covington
Rockdale firefigher opens dive shop in Covington
National EMS hosts Kim Atkins fund-raiser on Nov. 1
Ginn Motor donates for Y soccer.
National Alzheimer’s Association co-founder visits Merryvale in Covington
Dermatology Consultants holds beauty program at location in Covington
O’Charley’s in Conyers updates its look, menu
Georgia Credit Union reaches 2 million members
New administrator at Pinnacle Bank in Covington.
Gravity Craft & Homebrew Supply opens in Conyers.
Seminar offered on Affordable Care Act.
Covington resident joins Teach for America
CrossFit Conyers offers rigorous fitness routines
CrossFit serves Conyers area.
Covington resident Charles King publishes a children’s book, “Chas Shares Values.”
Rockdale student gets scholarship from Hillphoenix.
Rockdale County news
- Weekend calendar for Dec. 20 and 21
- Conyers program assisting homeless women and children seeks to expand and build additional apartment complex
- New Leaf Visions showing success in helping unemployed find jobs
- GDOT to suspend most road closures over holidays
- CPD: Woman steals lost cash, pushes victim to ground
- Great-grandmother hopes twins who killed their mother will one day lead productive lives
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Dec. 21, 2014
- Council: Taxis no longer can camp in downtown parking spaces
- Community Calendar for Dec. 19, 2014
- Conyers Police Department Officer Stephen Blanchette receives Act of Heroism award from Gov. Nathan Deal
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Average gas price increases 12 cents in Georgia
- Changes to licensing proposed for half-million Georgians
- Georgia’s jobless rate decreases to 9.7 percent in December
- Southwest continues changes as Atlanta debut nears
- Georgia's jobless rate falls to 9.9 percent
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s passenger traffic increased in October
- Last F-22 Raptor jet to roll of Ga. assembly line
- Ga. man accused of posing as lawyer