Conyers native joins Macon financial firm. Matthew Heller has joined Day & Ennis LLC, a fee-only financial planning firm located in Macon.
Kaiser Permanente donation aids Rockdale poor. Kaiser Permanente of Georgia donated $150,000 to United Way of Greater Atlanta to support the Healthy Communities initiative, which helps underserved people in Rockdale County gain better access to primary health care.
There are three little words in the English language that can cause hearts to flutter, pulses to quicken and normally even-keeled individuals to lose all control of their emotions -- health care reform.. Just the mere mention of those three little words has many old-school readers at this
The Newton Medical Center Department of Emergency Medical Services recently received the Service of the Year award for its designated region.
Rockdale County community member Tom Harrison, shown here with wife Lorraine Harrison, recently won $5,000 in a reverse raffle contest at Peachtree Academy’s annual fundraising gala in April.
The Sketching Pad in Olde Town Conyers is offering a series of summer art-related workshops.
Allstate agency owner Jim Dolvin of the Jim Dolvin Insurance Agency has been designated an Allstate Premier Agency for 2013.
Gov. Nathan Deal recently announced that Monroe-based Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas Inc. will expand its operations in Walton County, creating 250 new jobs and investing $80 million.
State Sen. Rick Jeffares (R-Locust Grove) has received a perfect score and an A+ rating, the highest score possible, on the Georgia Chamber's Legislative Scorecard. The Chamber's Legislative Scorecard recognizes legislators that supported strong business initiatives during the 2013 legislative session.
Belk stores in more than 300 locations across 16 states, including Belk of Conyers Crossroads, will be celebrating the company's 125th anniversary on May 29, the date that William Henry Belk opened his first store in Monroe, N.C.
Presbyterian Church Of The Resurrection, 3676 Ga. Highway 20 in Conyers, will host Life Line Screening on June 4.
Kroger stores throughout the Atlanta Division are encouraging customers and associates to donate to the American Red Cross, which is providing first aid assistance, meals, emotional support and other necessities to those affected by the deadly aftermath of the Oklahoma tornadoes that touched down on Monday.
The Conyers Rockdale Heritage Foundation presented its inaugural Rockdale Heritage Gala fundraiser on May 18 at East Mountain Studios in Conyers. Proceeds from the event will benefit a scholarship fund for local college-bound high school students.
Walton Electric Membership Corporation employees recently participated in the Georgia Lineman's Rodeo in Albany.
- Gas station robber sought
- Reconnecting with my Southerness
- Federal dollars come with too many testing strings attached
- Then what in Syria?
- Rockdale early learning programs at capacity
- Rockdale Fire-Rescue promotes 78
- Farming in the city
- Winning wildlife tag has Conyers connection
- More than 500 students in summer programs
- County to vote on water, sewer rate increases 1 comment
- Average gas price increases 12 cents in Georgia
- Changes to licensing proposed for half-million Georgians
- Georgia’s jobless rate decreases to 9.7 percent in December
- Southwest continues changes as Atlanta debut nears
- Georgia's jobless rate falls to 9.9 percent
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s passenger traffic increased in October
- Last F-22 Raptor jet to roll of Ga. assembly line
- Ga. man accused of posing as lawyer
- Developer drops plans for southwestern Ga. coal power plant
- Coke secret formula gets first new home since 1925