O’Charley’s in Conyers updates its look, menu
Georgia Credit Union reaches 2 million members
New administrator at Pinnacle Bank in Covington.
Gravity Craft & Homebrew Supply opens in Conyers.
Seminar offered on Affordable Care Act.
Covington resident joins Teach for America
CrossFit Conyers offers rigorous fitness routines
CrossFit serves Conyers area.
Covington resident Charles King publishes a children’s book, “Chas Shares Values.”
Rockdale student gets scholarship from Hillphoenix.
Life Line is offerings health screenings.
Snapping Shoals EMC lineman earn accolades at lineman rodeo.
Shop the Rock gives J.H. House Elementary School parent $250 in gift certificates.
Newton County professionals graduate from economic development class.
Sketching Pad changes locations in Olde Town Conyers.
Southern Bungalow fills niche with specialty clothing, accessories
Southern Bungalow a boutique that offers unique clothing, accessories.
Rockdale County news
- Low pay, staffing lead to turnover at Newton County Sheriff's Office
- Conyers City Council approves contract for ice skating rink to return to Olde Town Pavilion
- Conyers police arrest four more in connection with Keswick Village shooting
- Covington family seeks donations to help father with ALS purchase computer that generates speech for him
- Steeple Chase and Change The World Day in Covington to benefit fight against hunger
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Oct. 19, 2014
- Rockdale Probate Court Judge Mays faces claim over back wages
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Oct. 17, 2014
- Community Calendar for Oct. 17, 2014
- THRIVE day care, school violate Rockdale County zoning
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Average gas price increases 12 cents in Georgia
- Changes to licensing proposed for half-million Georgians
- Georgia’s jobless rate decreases to 9.7 percent in December
- Southwest continues changes as Atlanta debut nears
- Georgia's jobless rate falls to 9.9 percent
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s passenger traffic increased in October
- Last F-22 Raptor jet to roll of Ga. assembly line
- Ga. man accused of posing as lawyer