Gravity Craft & Homebrew Supply opens in Conyers.
Seminar offered on Affordable Care Act.
Covington resident joins Teach for America
CrossFit Conyers offers rigorous fitness routines
CrossFit serves Conyers area.
Covington resident Charles King publishes a children’s book, “Chas Shares Values.”
Rockdale student gets scholarship from Hillphoenix.
Life Line is offerings health screenings.
Snapping Shoals EMC lineman earn accolades at lineman rodeo.
Shop the Rock gives J.H. House Elementary School parent $250 in gift certificates.
Newton County professionals graduate from economic development class.
Sketching Pad changes locations in Olde Town Conyers.
Southern Bungalow fills niche with specialty clothing, accessories
Southern Bungalow a boutique that offers unique clothing, accessories.
Citizen advertising staff earns Georgia Press Association award.
Deb Wallace helps market celebrities.
Rockdale County news
- Mays named interim assistant principal at RCA
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Aug. 24, 2014
- RCA gets new interim principal
- Unemployment in Rockdale, Newton rises as state is ranked 50th in jobless rates
- Report: veteran accuses caretaker of emptying his checking account
- GPC Newton sees spike in dual enrollment students
- College Football Hall of Fame makes it feel like football season all year long
- Conyers man charged with setting off pipe bomb in house
- ROB JENKINS: Families with elders should choose right caregiver
- Atlanta Press Club inducts Conyers native Claude Sitton into Hall of Fame
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Average gas price increases 12 cents in Georgia
- Changes to licensing proposed for half-million Georgians
- Georgia’s jobless rate decreases to 9.7 percent in December
- Southwest continues changes as Atlanta debut nears
- Georgia's jobless rate falls to 9.9 percent
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s passenger traffic increased in October
- Last F-22 Raptor jet to roll of Ga. assembly line
- Ga. man accused of posing as lawyer