While an effort to bring a form of medical marijuana to Georgia garnered bipartisan support during the most recent legislative session, hurdles remain as lawmakers prepare to make another attempt at passing the legislation next year.
Dive shop opens in Covington
Rockdale firefigher opens dive shop in Covington
National EMS hosts Kim Atkins fund-raiser on Nov. 1
Ginn Motor donates for Y soccer.
National Alzheimer’s Association co-founder visits Merryvale in Covington
Dermatology Consultants holds beauty program at location in Covington
O’Charley’s in Conyers updates its look, menu
Georgia Credit Union reaches 2 million members
New administrator at Pinnacle Bank in Covington.
Gravity Craft & Homebrew Supply opens in Conyers.
Seminar offered on Affordable Care Act.
Covington resident joins Teach for America
CrossFit Conyers offers rigorous fitness routines
CrossFit serves Conyers area.
Covington resident Charles King publishes a children’s book, “Chas Shares Values.”
Rockdale student gets scholarship from Hillphoenix.
Rockdale County news
- Conyers City Council denounces BOC Chairman Richard Oden's actions
- Davis Middle School student charged with threatening to shoot another student
- Acuity Brands expansion in Rockdale County back on track
- Rockdale County's ethics ordinance to return for more debate
- Conyers man arrested in road rage incident on I-20
- Community Calendar for Nov. 21, 2014
- City employees share fellowship at annual Thanksgiving dinner
- Community Calendar for Nov. 20, 2014
- Rockdale Commissioners say they won't support more holidays for workers
- Old Church in Oxford to host Southern Folk Advent
- Chick-fil-A’s new grilled recipe, entrée lineup set to “transform” menu
- J. Mack Robinson remembered for kindness, humility
- Average gas price increases 12 cents in Georgia
- Changes to licensing proposed for half-million Georgians
- Georgia’s jobless rate decreases to 9.7 percent in December
- Southwest continues changes as Atlanta debut nears
- Georgia's jobless rate falls to 9.9 percent
- Hartsfield-Jackson’s passenger traffic increased in October
- Last F-22 Raptor jet to roll of Ga. assembly line
- Ga. man accused of posing as lawyer