If you are tired of the same old tomato-based soups and chilis, then you might be excited to try today’s featured recipe — Creamy White Chili.
I’ve been saving today’s featured recipe — sausage squares — for a while now, in hopes of running it a little closer to the holidays.
Perfectly sweetened roasted carrots
This supreme cake is light and fluffy and has the word “spring” all over it.
Roasted cauliflower soup is a creamy, healthy soup
These cupcakes are the perfect green dessert to take to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Today’s food column about French toast roll-ups could possibly be more about what not to do, than what to do.
The Recipe Box: Frozen banana bites
Flat iron steak can be pan seared and the cooked in the oven.
Hearty beef soup
The Recipe Box: Stuffed bell peppers
The Recipe Box — homemade mayonnaise
Roasted vegetables are an easy and healthy side dish.
The mini pies are a breeze to make for Thanksgiving.
Pet of the Week
- Pets of the Week: Peter and Milo and Otis ready for adoption
- Farah, Thelma and Louise are looking for new homes
- Chachi, Roxy are both seeking new homes
- A snake and a Cocker Spaniel are hoping to be adopted
- Shasta and Lucy are looking for new homes
- Missy and Scruffy are looking for new homes
- Sammie the goat and Otis the Beagle are looking for new homes
- Pippa, Sammy are eager for new homes
- Jack and Bear are looking for new homes
- Eva and Lily need new homes
- New Smyrna Presbyterian Church pastor brings enthusiasm, theater training to pulpit
- JOHN PEARRELL: History reinforces our confidence in Bible
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Greatest story of all time is the good news found in the Gospel
- TONY ELDER: Christ’s love compels us to assist, not hinder, spiritual journey of others
- JULIE WELLS: Take time to pray for others in distress
- JAMES BEHRENS: Photographer Roy De Carava’s work is as inspiring as any sermon, hymn or psalm
- ORRIN MORRIS: Hog peanut a delicacy for wild boar which tear through fences to eat it
- New pastor at Ebenezer UMC comes from long line of Methodist clergy
- JULIE WELLS: This holiday season, try a spiritual detox to make your heart right with God
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Learning how to sacrifice desires strengthens faith in God, values
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for August
- SCRAPBOOK: United Day Program hosts annual basketball and cheerleading tournaments
- Local to compete for Mrs. Georgia title
- Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
- SCRAPBOOK: The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- New officers elected for FOL
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion