Perfectly sweetened roasted carrots
This supreme cake is light and fluffy and has the word “spring” all over it.
Roasted cauliflower soup is a creamy, healthy soup
These cupcakes are the perfect green dessert to take to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Today’s food column about French toast roll-ups could possibly be more about what not to do, than what to do.
The Recipe Box: Frozen banana bites
Flat iron steak can be pan seared and the cooked in the oven.
Hearty beef soup
The Recipe Box: Stuffed bell peppers
The Recipe Box — homemade mayonnaise
Roasted vegetables are an easy and healthy side dish.
The mini pies are a breeze to make for Thanksgiving.
Creepy oreo spider cookies
There is nothing like watching a child eat a piece of watermelon. It is one of those moments when time seems to stand still as you watch little hands wrap around a big, juicy piece of watermelon and then watch a smile spread across the child's face.
Pet of the Week
- Pets of the Week: Peter and Milo and Otis ready for adoption
- Farah, Thelma and Louise are looking for new homes
- Chachi, Roxy are both seeking new homes
- A snake and a Cocker Spaniel are hoping to be adopted
- Shasta and Lucy are looking for new homes
- Missy and Scruffy are looking for new homes
- Sammie the goat and Otis the Beagle are looking for new homes
- Pippa, Sammy are eager for new homes
- Jack and Bear are looking for new homes
- Eva and Lily need new homes
- ORRIN MORRIS: Sky-blue forget-me-not one of the more vivid wildflowers
- TONY ELDER: Don’t be fooled by imitations of the Gospel
- Covington couple takes top award in Gerald Crabb Gospel Fest talent show
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Work God into your daily routine
- JOHN PEARRELL: Pastors must avoid corruption while reaching the corrupted
- JULIE WELLS: Good marriage requires grace, understanding, forgiveness and Jesus
- Luther Rice University adds ministry master's program
- JOHN PEARRELL: Evangelizing is as simple as inviting someone to church
- JAMES BEHRENS: Letter-writing draws us nearer to each other, and God
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Leading people to God means putting ego aside
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for August
- SCRAPBOOK: United Day Program hosts annual basketball and cheerleading tournaments
- Local to compete for Mrs. Georgia title
- Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
- SCRAPBOOK: The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- New officers elected for FOL
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion