Perfectly sweetened roasted carrots
This supreme cake is light and fluffy and has the word “spring” all over it.
Roasted cauliflower soup is a creamy, healthy soup
These cupcakes are the perfect green dessert to take to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Today’s food column about French toast roll-ups could possibly be more about what not to do, than what to do.
The Recipe Box: Frozen banana bites
Flat iron steak can be pan seared and the cooked in the oven.
Hearty beef soup
The Recipe Box: Stuffed bell peppers
The Recipe Box — homemade mayonnaise
Roasted vegetables are an easy and healthy side dish.
The mini pies are a breeze to make for Thanksgiving.
Creepy oreo spider cookies
There is nothing like watching a child eat a piece of watermelon. It is one of those moments when time seems to stand still as you watch little hands wrap around a big, juicy piece of watermelon and then watch a smile spread across the child's face.
Pet of the Week
- Pets of the Week: Peter and Milo and Otis ready for adoption
- Farah, Thelma and Louise are looking for new homes
- Chachi, Roxy are both seeking new homes
- A snake and a Cocker Spaniel are hoping to be adopted
- Shasta and Lucy are looking for new homes
- Missy and Scruffy are looking for new homes
- Sammie the goat and Otis the Beagle are looking for new homes
- Pippa, Sammy are eager for new homes
- Jack and Bear are looking for new homes
- Eva and Lily need new homes
- JAMES BEHRENS: God expects our conversations with Him to be fraught with contradictions, dilemmas
- ORRIN MORRIS: Sun-loving stiff verbena thrives in hot, dry conditions
- JOHN PEARRELL: Don't let tradition stand in the way of your relationship with God
- Former lawyer to serve as pastor for St. Simon's Episcopal Church in Conyers
- JULIE WELLS: Camp meeting reminds us to worship together in one accord
- BRANDON STANLEY: Be eager to talk to God about your spiritual accomplishments
- TONY ELDER: Both good and bad actions can have more of an impact than you realize
- JULIE WELLS: Avoid being distracted from worshipping Jesus
- JAMES BEHRENS: In this brief life, maybe all that matters is kindness
- ORRIN MORRIS: Though beautiful, dwarf dandelion can be a scourge for gardeners, farmers
- SCRAPBOOK: United Day Program hosts annual basketball and cheerleading tournaments
- Local to compete for Mrs. Georgia title
- Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
- SCRAPBOOK: The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- New officers elected for FOL
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion
- Conyers Garden Club learns about bees and pollination