Perfectly sweetened roasted carrots
This supreme cake is light and fluffy and has the word “spring” all over it.
Roasted cauliflower soup is a creamy, healthy soup
These cupcakes are the perfect green dessert to take to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Today’s food column about French toast roll-ups could possibly be more about what not to do, than what to do.
The Recipe Box: Frozen banana bites
Flat iron steak can be pan seared and the cooked in the oven.
Hearty beef soup
The Recipe Box: Stuffed bell peppers
The Recipe Box — homemade mayonnaise
Roasted vegetables are an easy and healthy side dish.
The mini pies are a breeze to make for Thanksgiving.
Creepy oreo spider cookies
There is nothing like watching a child eat a piece of watermelon. It is one of those moments when time seems to stand still as you watch little hands wrap around a big, juicy piece of watermelon and then watch a smile spread across the child's face.
Pet of the Week
- Pets of the Week: Peter and Milo and Otis ready for adoption
- Farah, Thelma and Louise are looking for new homes
- Chachi, Roxy are both seeking new homes
- A snake and a Cocker Spaniel are hoping to be adopted
- Shasta and Lucy are looking for new homes
- Missy and Scruffy are looking for new homes
- Sammie the goat and Otis the Beagle are looking for new homes
- Pippa, Sammy are eager for new homes
- Jack and Bear are looking for new homes
- Eva and Lily need new homes
- ORRIN MORRIS: Indigestion remedy among turtlehead's varied medicinal uses
- TONY ELDER: It's not too late to make your heart right with God in preparation for His coming
- JULIE WELLS: A childhood with Jesus just the beginning of spiritual journey that takes us to heaven
- JAMES BEHRENS: Even those of dubious moral character should be allowed to wear the cross, as we all fit that category in one way or another
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Christians should encourage others to grow, flourish
- Newton and Rockdale churches provide shelter for homeless through Family Promise of NewRock
- JOHN PEARRELL: Shed the mask of hypocrisy and attend a place of worship
- JAMES BEHRENS: Monastery of the Holy Spirit Fall Festival in Conyers a celebration of God
- TONY ELDER: Revival should lead to long-lasting Spirit-led transformations, not temporary boosts in devotion
- JULIE WELLS: We are fortunate to be children of God, who will have the last word in this crazy world
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club awards yard of the month for August
- SCRAPBOOK: United Day Program hosts annual basketball and cheerleading tournaments
- Local to compete for Mrs. Georgia title
- Service Guild of Covington wins awards for community involvement
- SCRAPBOOK: The Conyers Garden Club awards the Yard of the Month for March
- SCRAPBOOK: Kiwanis donates to Special Olympics
- Scrapbook: Rotary Club celebrates 75 years
- Scrapbook: YOM for January
- New officers elected for FOL
- Rockdale County High School Class of 1963 reunion