Jim Rowland from Planters Plus teaches the Conyers Garden Club how to make hypertufa planters.
The Pilot Club of Conyers has named it’s Pilot Club of the Year member for the 2013-2014 year.
Sara Barton was born on Sept. 13.
Katherine Shadix celebrated her 90th birthday on Sept. 30.
The couple plans to wed on Oct. 18 in St. Augustine, Fla.
The CDC says about 150 people from three African nations where Ebola has broken out enter the U.S. daily
Air travelers from Guinea, Liberia and Sieraa Leone will undergo screening at five major U.S. airports, including Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta.
Turkey sliders, today’s featured recipe, can be cooked on the stove-top, just in case some of you have already put up the grill since fall is officially upon us.
Nobody cooks like mama cooks, that is for sure. And in my case, no one can cook like my mother-in-law, Janie Wells.
'A Walk Amoing the Tombstones' ends up in second place
"Maze Runner" pulls in $32.5 million in U.S. and Canadian box offices.
The couple plans to wed Sept. 27 in Roswell.
Reid Ruark was born on Aug. 8.
Locals graduate from basic military traning.
Adding cream cheese to spinach helps cut some of the bitter taste of out the spinach and makes for a great side dish.
Kiwanis Club helps out Rockdale Cares by purchasing tickets at their annual fundraiser.
The couple plans to May 16, 2015 in Madison.
- Katy Perry to play Super Bowl halftime
- 'Maze Runner' streaks out to No. 1 at box office
- U2 releases new album for free on iTunes
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' dominates weak box office
- Comedian Joan Rivers dies at age 81 | PHOTOS
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, dangerous driving in Canada
- Dragon*Con 2014 expected to draw record crowds
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Modern Family' earn top Emmy Awards in night of repeats and upsets
- Review: Emmy Awards wisely erred on the side of comedy
- Emmy fashion: Red, White and safe all over
- LAGUARDIA: Rejoice in the confidence that God has a purpose for your life
- TONY ELDER: We're free to do good works, not because we must, but because we want to
- JOHN PEARRELL: Church should make outsiders feel welcome
- Victorious Life hosts health fair
- JAMES BEHRENS: We create wondrous memories each day of our lives
- ORRIN MORRIS: Insects nourish the carnivorous pitcher plant
- Salem Camp Meeting set for July 12
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Greatest lesson learned from mission work is humility
- JAMES BEHRENS: Find God, peace by confiding in others
- ORRIN MORRIS: Tuliptree one of the most important of Southern hardwoods
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters head Olde Town Conyers, Covington Square
- Keeping the Noah's Ark afloat
- A family tradition
- J.A.K.E.S. Fest offers free family fun
- RICH: Amazing what you'll find in the family tree