The couple plans to wed Sept. 27 in Roswell.
Reid Ruark was born on Aug. 8.
Locals graduate from basic military traning.
Adding cream cheese to spinach helps cut some of the bitter taste of out the spinach and makes for a great side dish.
Kiwanis Club helps out Rockdale Cares by purchasing tickets at their annual fundraiser.
The couple plans to May 16, 2015 in Madison.
A Newton County Theme School student donated 10 inches of her hair to the non-profit organization, Locks of Love.
The Marvel misfits are nearing $300 million at domestic theaters
“Guardians of the Galaxy” has been No. 1 with ticket buyers for four of the six weeks it has been showing.
DAR member receives a national award
Locals take a copy of the Rockdale Citizen newspaper with them while they traveled in Italy.
Newton resident places first in fishing tournament.
The couple plans to wed on Oct. 10.
Butterflies will take center stage at a butterfly educational program at Panola Mountain State Park
Beatrice Adcock Hester of Milstead celebrated her 102nd birthday on July 28.
The Conyers Garden Club Landscape of the month for August was awarded to John and Sue Cone.
- U2 releases new album for free on iTunes
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' dominates weak box office
- Comedian Joan Rivers dies at age 81 | PHOTOS
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, dangerous driving in Canada
- Dragon*Con 2014 expected to draw record crowds
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Modern Family' earn top Emmy Awards in night of repeats and upsets
- Review: Emmy Awards wisely erred on the side of comedy
- Emmy fashion: Red, White and safe all over
- Billy Crystal pays tribute to Robin Williams at Emmys: 'The brilliance was astounding' | VIDEO
- Pop's ladies lead MTV VMAs with raunchy moves and tears | PHOTOS
- LAGUARDIA: Rejoice in the confidence that God has a purpose for your life
- TONY ELDER: We're free to do good works, not because we must, but because we want to
- JOHN PEARRELL: Church should make outsiders feel welcome
- Victorious Life hosts health fair
- JAMES BEHRENS: We create wondrous memories each day of our lives
- ORRIN MORRIS: Insects nourish the carnivorous pitcher plant
- Salem Camp Meeting set for July 12
- JOE LAGUARDIA: Greatest lesson learned from mission work is humility
- JAMES BEHRENS: Find God, peace by confiding in others
- ORRIN MORRIS: Tuliptree one of the most important of Southern hardwoods
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters head Olde Town Conyers, Covington Square
- Keeping the Noah's Ark afloat
- A family tradition
- J.A.K.E.S. Fest offers free family fun
- RICH: Amazing what you'll find in the family tree