Actor Cory Monteith, the 31-year-old heart throb of Fox's musical-comedy television series "Glee", was found dead on Saturday in his Vancouver hotel room.
James Gandolfini, the burly actor best known for his Emmy-winning portrayal of a conflicted New Jersey mob boss in the acclaimed HBO cable television series "The Sopranos," has died while vacationing in Rome, Italy, the network said on Wednesday.
Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon was arrested in Atlanta last month for alleged disorderly conduct after her husband, talent agent James Toth, was stopped by police on suspicion of drunken driving.
Mumford & Sons wrapped up a completely unpredictable Grammy Awards with perhaps the most surprising win of the night, taking home album of the year for "Babel."
"Les Miserables" was named best musical or comedy at Sunday's Golden Globes, while Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway claimed acting prizes, honors that could boost the lush stage adaptation's prospects at next month's Academy Awards.
Michael Clark reviews Reese Witherspoon's new chick flick, "This Means War."
Local residents review the movie of the week, "Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace" in 3-D.
Michael Clark spotlights "Woody Allen: A Documentary."
Michael Clark review new flick, "A Separation."
Adele, who captured the world's heart with an album about a broken romance, emerged as the top winner at Sunday's Grammy Awards, winning six trophies including the prestigious trifecta of record, song and album of the year.
With an opening prayer and a moving tribute from Jennifer Hudson, the Grammy Awards played the part of impromptu memorial for Whitney Houston just a day after the six-time Grammy winner was found dead in the bathtub of her Beverly Hills hotel room.
Michael Clark reviews Denzel Washington's new movie "Safe House."
This week, Michael Clark spotlights Disney's "Lady and the Tramp" Diamond Edition on Blu-ray
Michael Clark reviews director Wim Wenders' new movie, "Pina."
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- Blankenship home named Conyers yard of the month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters head Olde Town Conyers, Covington Square
- Keeping the Noah's Ark afloat
- A family tradition
- J.A.K.E.S. Fest offers free family fun
- RICH: Amazing what you'll find in the family tree
- Estes-Allen wedding
- Quentrail Dukes Jr. birth announcement
- Aleea Gee birth announcement
- Capers-Grooms Engagement
- Thomas-Martin Engagement
- Rockdale/Newton Community Announcements
- Reagan-Chambless Engagement
- Halbrooks-Pickett Engagement
- Fahey-Harrison Wedding
- Mason-Meltz Engagement