Ben Lee Cheshire, who was married to Bryan's late sister, Kelly, died Saturday
Luke Bryan had been scheduled to appear at the CMT Artists of the Year show tonight at Nashville.
Rolling Stones' saxophone player Bobby Keys, who also performed on recordings with John Lennon and Eric Clapton, has died at his home in Franklin, Tennessee. He was 70 years old.
NFL announced late Sunday — after rumors swirled for weeks — that the pop star will headline the Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 1 at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona. It will air on NBC.
Mike Nichols, the director of matchless versatility who brought fierce wit, caustic social commentary and wicked absurdity to such film, TV and stage hits as "The Graduate," ''Angels in America" and "Monty Python's Spamalot," has died. He was 83.
People magazine has named Chris Hemsworth the "Sexiest Man Alive" of 2014, cheering the Australian actor's rise as hammer-wielding, bone fide hunk in the "Thor" films.
A star-studded lineup of young and seasoned rockers took to the stage of Atlanta's venerable Fox Theatre Wednesday night to honor Lynyrd Skynyrd, the band that fomented the Southern rock genre and was a 1970s radio staple.
Perry gets nod over Rihanna and Coldplay
Pop star Katy Perry will provide the halftime entertainment for Super Bowl XLIX, multiple media outlets reported Thursday.
'A Walk Amoing the Tombstones' ends up in second place
"Maze Runner" pulls in $32.5 million in U.S. and Canadian box offices.
Apple is giving away U2's new album, "Songs of Innocence," for free on its iTunes store through Oct. 13.
The Marvel misfits are nearing $300 million at domestic theaters
“Guardians of the Galaxy” has been No. 1 with ticket buyers for four of the six weeks it has been showing.
Joan Rivers has died at the age of 81, her daughter said in a statement. She had been in a New York hospital recovering from complications during a recent surgery.
Pop star Justin Bieber was charged with assault and dangerous driving over the weekend after an incident near the small Canadian town where he grew up.
A record number of gamers, cosplayers, comic book readers and pop culture fans are expected to pour into downtown Atlanta this Labor Day weekend for the 28th consecutive year of Dragon Con.
In a night marked by a few upsets and a host of repeat winners, “Breaking Bad” grabbed its second consecutive Emmy for best drama series while “Modern Family”made it a record-tying fifth consecutive win for comedy series.
A review of the Emmy Awards by Brian Lowry from Variety.com.
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- Blankenship home named Conyers yard of the month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters head Olde Town Conyers, Covington Square
- Keeping the Noah's Ark afloat
- A family tradition
- J.A.K.E.S. Fest offers free family fun
- RICH: Amazing what you'll find in the family tree
- Conyers couple celebrates 75th wedding anniversary
- Sara Barton birth annoucement
- ENGAGEMENT: Propkop-Holzberger
- ENGAGEMENT: Woods-Ingram
- BIRTH: Reid Ruark
- Beatrice Hester celebrates her 102nd birthday
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Noah Cooper
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Aimee Poitevient
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Maxwell Strange
- SCRAPBOOK: Garden Club picks its yard of the month for June