The actor had portrayed the iconic sci-fi character since 1966
Leonard Nimoy, who starred in the original “Star Trek” series as Spock, died Friday. He was 83.
Politics took center stage at the 87th Academy Awards on Sunday, as winners and presenters used the widely watched telecast to draw attention to everything from civil rights to whistleblowing.
Actresses Julianne Moore, Felicity Jones, Rosamund Pike and more donned dresses with sparkle and shine as they arrived for the biggest night for the movie business. Silver and red were early popular colors on the carpet.
Jimmy Fallon has long-vowed to reunite the cast of "Saved by the Bell" and on Wednesday's "Tonight Show" the NBC host finally delivered on his promise.
Feb. 12 performance is part of ABAC Presents! series
The California Guitar Trio will perform at 7 p.m. on Feb. 12 at Howard Audtorium on the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College campus in Tifton as part of the ABAC Presents! Performing Arts Series.
Leesburg native files contract compaint with California state government
Saying he is “grateful for the opportunities” American Idol afforded him, Phillip Phillips is suing to gain control of his career.
The Fox Searchlight films grabbed nine nominations each
Fox Searchlight soared on Thursday at the 87th Academy Award nominations as two of its films, “Birdman” and “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” led the field with nine nominations each.
Coming of age tale "Boyhood" won the coveted Golden Globe for best drama on Sunday, while the quirky period caper "The Grand Budapest Hotel" was the surprise winner for best comedy or musical, in a big upset to awards season front-runner "Birdman."
Joe Cocker, the British singer who had numerous hits in the 1970s and '80s including a barrel-throated rendition of "With a Little Help From My Friends," has died.
Ben Lee Cheshire, who was married to Bryan's late sister, Kelly, died Saturday
Luke Bryan had been scheduled to appear at the CMT Artists of the Year show tonight at Nashville.
Rolling Stones' saxophone player Bobby Keys, who also performed on recordings with John Lennon and Eric Clapton, has died at his home in Franklin, Tennessee. He was 70 years old.
NFL announced late Sunday — after rumors swirled for weeks — that the pop star will headline the Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 1 at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona. It will air on NBC.
Mike Nichols, the director of matchless versatility who brought fierce wit, caustic social commentary and wicked absurdity to such film, TV and stage hits as "The Graduate," ''Angels in America" and "Monty Python's Spamalot," has died. He was 83.
People magazine has named Chris Hemsworth the "Sexiest Man Alive" of 2014, cheering the Australian actor's rise as hammer-wielding, bone fide hunk in the "Thor" films.
A star-studded lineup of young and seasoned rockers took to the stage of Atlanta's venerable Fox Theatre Wednesday night to honor Lynyrd Skynyrd, the band that fomented the Southern rock genre and was a 1970s radio staple.
Home and Garden
- ORRIN MORRIS: Find blue-eyed grass at Panola Mountain State Park
- Blankenship home named Conyers yard of the month
- ORRIN MORRIS: Moss verbena a metaphor for how to find righteousness with God, neighbors
- ORRIN MORRIS: Chickweed reminds us we 'have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
- Conyers Garden Club displays Christmas arrangement
- ORRIN MORRIS: The unique and exotic pool sprite exists in our own front yard
- ORRIN MORRIS: Oconee bell reminds us of the diversity of God's world
- ORRIN MORRIS: Shepherd's needle can cover your pant leg before you know it
- Conyers Garden Club: November Yard of the Month
- Conyers Garden Club: Yard of the Month
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters head Olde Town Conyers, Covington Square
- Keeping the Noah's Ark afloat
- A family tradition
- J.A.K.E.S. Fest offers free family fun
- RICH: Amazing what you'll find in the family tree
- BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Quinn Olivia Strickland
- BIRTHDAY: Joy Wells celebrated her third birthday
- EUGENE ROBINSON: The long shadow of racism
- BIRTH: Nathaniel Leshok
- ANNIVERSARY: Tom and Patricia Abbott 50th anniversary
- ENGAGEMENT: Lauren Boblenz and Roberto Perez
- ENGAGEMENT: Emily Leissa and Clayton Johnson
- Rockdale/Newton Announcements 2015
- Rockdale/Newton Club Meetings 2015
- JULIE WELLS: Move past your problems and find Jesus