Health reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for June 18, 2013
Health Reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for April 30, 2013.
Restaurant health inspections for June 26.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Restaurant health inspection reports published in the Citizen newspapers include only the restaurant's name, address, score and date of inspection. This is due to the length of violations included i the reports. Readers who would like to know more about a restaurant's score may go online at www.eastmetrohealth.com
Newton Medical has received a state grant for its car seat safety program.
ATLANTA (AP) Bread and rolls are the No. 1 source of salt in the American diet, accounting for more than twice as much sodium as salty junk food like potato chips.That surprising finding comes in a government report released Tuesday that includes a list of the top 10 sources of
Rehab South Physical Therapy will offer free screenings throughout the month of February. During a 15-minute screening, a qualified therapist will evaluate any pains or injuries and give a recommendation for further medical attention.
A new government study suggests a lot of teenage girls are clueless about their chances of getting pregnant.
The Hospital Authority of Rockdale County has announced it will accept applications for the grants program that supports local charitable health care initiatives.
Relay for Life will hold its kickoff event Tuesday, Nov. 15 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Rockdale Career Academy.
RMC officials and the Kimberley Chance Atkins Foundation unveiled the Wall of Hope display Thursday evening at the hospital which includes portraits of 12 local breast cancer survivors.
- HBO strikes deal with Amazon to stream shows
- Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o named People's most beautiful woman
- Lindsay Lohan reveals miscarriage on finale of OWN series
- Country singer and cancer survivor Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- Pop singer Miley Cyrus cancels concerts after hospitalization
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- Stephen Colbert named as next host of CBS 'Late Show' to replace Letterman
- Ellen's Oscar 'selfie' crashes Twitter, breaks record
- OSCAR WRAPUP: '12 Years A Slave' makes history with best picture
- Pale metallics, bold jewel tones dominate Oscars Red Carpet
- State House designates ‘Kindness Week’ in Georgia
- Annual father-daughter ball is 'Puttin' On The Ritz'
- NORAD Santa trackers have record holiday
- Poll: Santa Claus believers’ parents had faith in him
- 'Nutcracker' ballet takes the stage in Covington
- Trick-or-treaters head Olde Town Conyers, Covington Square
- Keeping the Noah's Ark afloat
- A family tradition
- J.A.K.E.S. Fest offers free family fun
- RICH: Amazing what you'll find in the family tree
Food and Recipes
- RECIPE BOX: Warm up a cool fall night with chicken casserole
- RECIPE BOX: Transform refried beans into a delicious dip
- RECIPE BOX: Microwave Vidalia onions for a quick side dish
- RECIPE BOX: Pimentos add a nice flavor to mac and cheese
- RECIPE BOX: Veg-All pockets are an easy, delicious dinner
- RECIPE BOX: S'mores trail mix offers a sweat treat for kids, adults
- THE RECIPE BOX: Freedom parfaits add to festive Fourth
- RECIPE BOX: Hawaiian sandwich combines bacon, cheese, pineapple
- THE RECIPE BOX: Caramel brownies are an ooey-gooey treat
- THE RECIPE BOX: Strawberry pie an easy-to-make, delicious treat