Two very familiar faces will be absent from the Rockdale County Board of Education this year.
An election that captured the attention of Rockdale residents for more than half the year was the biggest story in Rockdale County in 2012.
An unusual lawsuit filed by a principal in the Newton County School System served as a focus for many readers for about half of 2012.
News that Baxter International will open a bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Stanton Springs isn’t just the top story of the year — it may well be one of the top stories in the history of Newton County.
The Board of Commissioners recently tabled a vote on the proposed Salem Overlay, based on public feedback.
Reality TV star Alana Thompson, also known as Honey Boo Boo, was in Conyers with her family Thursday for some ice skating and filming of an upcoming episode.
A Rockdale Couple is suing employees with the Sheriff's Office claiming wrongful arrest.
For the first time in its 80-year history, Augusta National Golf Club has female members.
All of a sudden, biting into a fried chicken sandwich has become a political statement.
Health Reports for June 5
Experts warn of summer heat dangers.
Qualifying wrapped on Friday.
The Newton Citizen Poll for May 27
Army veteran Ray Rupple walked across France and Germany during his 18 months of combat.
Indian Creek Golf Club is under new ownership and is getting a makeover in preparation for an August reopening.
- National EMS celebrates two decades of accreditation
- Hen House presents art show in Olde Town
- Newton leaders graduate from economic development academy
- Bard employee honored for her work with new hires
- Moe's named top Mexican chain
- Discount Tire opens in Conyers 3 comments
- RMC employee honored by United Way
- Pratt breaks ground on transfer station
- Risk Management wins Citizen drawing
- Apollo Staffing honored
- Covington, Conyers to celebrate Memorial Day
- Auto parts stolen in two incidents
- Memorial Day events taking place in Covington, Conyers
- 2 Rockdale residents arrested in connection with Newton armed robbery 1 comment
- Conyers denies night club request 2 comments
- College will separate close Magnet students
- Health reports for Newton, Rockdale counties for May 21, 2013
- FFA Center hosting summer camps, mud race
- Care being given to restore Porterdale Gym as architect intended
- 'Manifold Greatness' exhibit chronicles history, impact of King James Bible
- Longtime BOE members leave Rockdale seats 2 comments
- Historic election tops stories in Rockdale 47 comments
- Lawsuit an ongoing story in Newton 9 comments
- Baxter top Newton story of 2012
- Salem Overlay tabled
- Honey Boo Boo on ice 17 comments
- Couple sues RCSO over 2010 arrests 13 comments
- Augusta National adds first 2 female members
- Chick-fil-A sandwiches become a political symbol 33 comments
- June 5 Health Reports