Cheryl Boochee has been watching “Family Feud” since it started its run three decades ago, and she always hoped she could bring her family on the show. It took more than one audition, but Boochee never gave up.
Early voting begins Oct. 14; deadline to register to vote is Oct. 7
A Covington woman was killed in a one-vehicle crash Saturday night, according to the Georgia State Patrol.
Two very familiar faces will be absent from the Rockdale County Board of Education this year.
An election that captured the attention of Rockdale residents for more than half the year was the biggest story in Rockdale County in 2012.
An unusual lawsuit filed by a principal in the Newton County School System served as a focus for many readers for about half of 2012.
News that Baxter International will open a bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Stanton Springs isn’t just the top story of the year — it may well be one of the top stories in the history of Newton County.
The Board of Commissioners recently tabled a vote on the proposed Salem Overlay, based on public feedback.
Reality TV star Alana Thompson, also known as Honey Boo Boo, was in Conyers with her family Thursday for some ice skating and filming of an upcoming episode.
A Rockdale Couple is suing employees with the Sheriff's Office claiming wrongful arrest.
For the first time in its 80-year history, Augusta National Golf Club has female members.
All of a sudden, biting into a fried chicken sandwich has become a political statement.
Health Reports for June 5
Experts warn of summer heat dangers.
Qualifying wrapped on Friday.
- East Metro Board of Realtors inducts officers for 2014
- Caribbean restaurant Golden Krust opens in Conyers
- TONY WILSON: Be aware that rate quotes on healthcare.gov may conflict
- Santa comes to Stonecrest
- Chamber re-schedules health care reform session
- TONY WILSON: Health care exchange website lacking in health plan details
- TONY WILSON: Health care reform means some will lose their health plans
- Hogs, Hens and Heifers Bar-B-Que opens in Conyers
- Christmas Decor franchisees offer free services to military families
- New businesses move into Wall Street office park
Rockdale County news
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Oct. 26, 2012
- Rockdale Phone Poll for Dec. 8, 2013
- Rockdale Jail Blotter
- Rockdale Phone Poll for Nov. 24, 2013
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Nov. 22, 2013
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Nov. 17, 2013
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Nov. 15, 2013
- Two killed in early morning crash in Newton County
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Nov. 10, 2013
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Nov. 8, 2013
- Locals compete on ‘Family Feud’
- Early voting begins Oct. 14
- Covington woman killed in one-vehicle crash
- Longtime BOE members leave Rockdale seats 3 comments
- Historic election tops stories in Rockdale 47 comments
- Lawsuit an ongoing story in Newton 9 comments
- Baxter top Newton story of 2012
- Salem Overlay tabled
- Honey Boo Boo on ice 17 comments
- Couple sues RCSO over 2010 arrests 13 comments