Below are the Top Five most-viewed stories on the Rockdale Citizen website last week.
A woman riding a four-wheeler in the Woods of Deering subdivision was injured Wednesday when she apparently lost control and crashed into a parked pickup truck.
Cheryl Boochee has been watching “Family Feud” since it started its run three decades ago, and she always hoped she could bring her family on the show. It took more than one audition, but Boochee never gave up.
Early voting begins Oct. 14; deadline to register to vote is Oct. 7
A Covington woman was killed in a one-vehicle crash Saturday night, according to the Georgia State Patrol.
Two very familiar faces will be absent from the Rockdale County Board of Education this year.
An election that captured the attention of Rockdale residents for more than half the year was the biggest story in Rockdale County in 2012.
An unusual lawsuit filed by a principal in the Newton County School System served as a focus for many readers for about half of 2012.
News that Baxter International will open a bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Stanton Springs isn’t just the top story of the year — it may well be one of the top stories in the history of Newton County.
The Board of Commissioners recently tabled a vote on the proposed Salem Overlay, based on public feedback.
Reality TV star Alana Thompson, also known as Honey Boo Boo, was in Conyers with her family Thursday for some ice skating and filming of an upcoming episode.
A Rockdale Couple is suing employees with the Sheriff's Office claiming wrongful arrest.
For the first time in its 80-year history, Augusta National Golf Club has female members.
All of a sudden, biting into a fried chicken sandwich has become a political statement.
Health Reports for June 5
- Covington's Mitchell named United Bank Employee of the Year
- Inspect-All Services honored by UGA
- Conyers' THP Printing acquires Forest Park business
- Stroke, bone density screenings offered in Conyers
- TONY WILSON: Glitches in healthcare.gov leave some without coverage
- Kohl's Cares offering scholarships for youth volunteers
- Salt of the Earth offers therapy room, massage
- Local sorority chapter holds heart wellness event
- Conyers resident named director of tourism for McDonough
- Conyers resident wins $1,000 at open house event
Rockdale County news
- Rockdale Blotter for March 7, 2014
- Medical marijuana bill passes Georgia House
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for March 2, 2014
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Feb. 23, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Feb. 21, 2014
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Feb. 16, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Feb. 14, 2014
- GPC closing
- Conyers offices closed Thursday
- Notice to RNC employees and customers
- Rockdale Citizen Top Five Stories for Jan. 27 to Feb. 2
- Woman injured in four-wheeler accident
- Locals compete on ‘Family Feud’
- Early voting begins Oct. 14
- Covington woman killed in one-vehicle crash
- Longtime BOE members leave Rockdale seats 3 comments
- Historic election tops stories in Rockdale 47 comments
- Lawsuit an ongoing story in Newton 9 comments
- Baxter top Newton story of 2012
- Salem Overlay tabled