A 3-year-old boy was hurt Saturday when he was accidentally run over.
Darrell Huckaby will speak at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday as part of the observance of the National Day of Prayer.
Dart Container Corporation announced Wednesday the acquisition of Solo Cup.
Two cousins were charged after they allegedly started a fight at Walmart Friday.
Drafter in 1950, John Meyers found himself in the thick of ferocious fighting in the Korean War.
Rock Eagle's 4-H Center in Eatonton hosts its "Saturday at the Rock" program for March which will feature a look at the sun and how it is studied.
Two contestants from the "Biggest Loser" television show will host the Jr. Spartan Adventure at the Georgia International Horse Park Steeplechase Arena on March 10.
Carl Hyde was one of five brothers who served during World War II. All but one returned safely home.
Triple Horse is a one-stop media house that employs around 15 people full time and operates in a 40,000-square-foot facility outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, screening rooms and design studio.
The city will apply for a grant on behalf of Miracle League.
Overall call volume has increased for the CPD but a majority of serious crimes have decreased.
A U.S. Marine from Georgia is among the dead after an aviation training accident that killed seven Marines, and he has ties to Covington.
Social Circle plans to make more services available online.
The Porterdale City Council is pursuing a loan to improve the city's aging sewer system.
Newton Medical has received a state grant for its car seat safety program.
- National EMS celebrates two decades of accreditation
- Hen House presents art show in Olde Town
- Newton leaders graduate from economic development academy
- Bard employee honored for her work with new hires
- Moe's named top Mexican chain
- Discount Tire opens in Conyers 3 comments
- RMC employee honored by United Way
- Pratt breaks ground on transfer station
- Risk Management wins Citizen drawing
- Apollo Staffing honored
- FFA Center hosting summer camps, mud race
- Care being given to restore Porterdale Gym as architect intended
- 'Manifold Greatness' exhibit chronicles history, impact of King James Bible
- Wicks: Developer would pay for sewer line upgrade 4 comments
- Montessori School open house Tuesday
- Machinery fire reported at Dart
- Barge visits Newton academy
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for May 19, 2013 5 comments
- RCPS hopes to keep special programs; More furlough days possible 1 comment
- Edwards presents 'Peter Pan'
- Longtime BOE members leave Rockdale seats 2 comments
- Historic election tops stories in Rockdale 47 comments
- Lawsuit an ongoing story in Newton 9 comments
- Baxter top Newton story of 2012
- Salem Overlay tabled
- Honey Boo Boo on ice 17 comments
- Couple sues RCSO over 2010 arrests 13 comments
- Augusta National adds first 2 female members
- Chick-fil-A sandwiches become a political symbol 33 comments
- June 5 Health Reports