Top Letters to the Editor stories
Think Tank is designed to build unity among county residents.
More Letters to the Editor
I am now a fan of John Bowers.
Voters need to educate themselves on candidates and issues.
Veterans series is much appreciated.
While I certainly understand the desire to avoid disruption during graduation ceremonies, the simple instructions of what was off limits should have been sufficient.
It is my hope that free speech and freedom of the press rule against attacks meant to direct attention away from serious problems in a high school.
Preserve our freedoms in the Constitution.
Attack on free speech should be dismissed.
Band Booster funds should not be used to pay for substitute teachers.
As of the end of March, FaithWorks has served more than 15,000 individuals in Newton County.
With all the fanfare about the four-county industrial park landing a new industry, no one thought our negotiators would be dealing without a full deck.
Some people just know how to get things done.
A public official keeping fees paid by the taxpayer to a government-funded office is certainly not in the best interest of the public.
How can any reasonably intelligent person fail to see that gas prices have a devastating effect on our economy, as well as on our daily lives in the form of rising prices on just about everything?
Only in government can an employee skim off the top.
The March 27 Board of Commissioners meeting exposed a situation that demands a close objective review by Rockdale County residents.
- Look deeper than unsubstantiated claims about newspapers 13 comments
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger 1 comment
- OUR VIEW: Elections need to be cleaned up
- OUR VIEW: Our students need a push to success
- OUR VIEW: SPLOST will give county needed push
- OUR VIEW: Big numbers hide truth on employment
- OUR VIEW: Newton better due to Mr. Roy
- OUR VIEW: Graduation a big step to adulthood
- KRAUTHAMMER: Woe to our allies
- ROBINSON: Drones morally questionable go-to weapon
- JACK SIMPSON: Bold move — or historic mistake?
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Help the Marines — and a child — this Christmas
- LETTER: RCSO deserves pat on the back
- THOMAS: Black Friday another example of a darker turn
- JEFF MEADORS: RCA steering students toward right career pathways
- LETTER: The thrill of the holiday hunt
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Friendship brings calm to hectic season
- KRAUTHAMMER: An outbreak of lawlessness