Top Letters to the Editor stories
Think Tank is designed to build unity among county residents.
More Letters to the Editor
News of the destruction of the historic Hub Junction Bus Stop came to me over the weekend like an arrow through the heart.
I would like to sincerely, personally and publicly thank Judge Sidney Nation.
John Douglas welcomes Baxter to our community. However, he also supports the comprehensive land use plan that provides for a rural and semi-rural lifestyle in District 1.
I would strongly recommend no new funds for the GDOT unless it all goes to rapid rail.
Development should make a community better for the long term, not just address short-term murmurings using textbook answers.
There is more to gain than there is to lose from TSPLOST.
I am now a fan of John Bowers.
Voters need to educate themselves on candidates and issues.
Veterans series is much appreciated.
While I certainly understand the desire to avoid disruption during graduation ceremonies, the simple instructions of what was off limits should have been sufficient.
It is my hope that free speech and freedom of the press rule against attacks meant to direct attention away from serious problems in a high school.
Preserve our freedoms in the Constitution.
Attack on free speech should be dismissed.
Band Booster funds should not be used to pay for substitute teachers.
As of the end of March, FaithWorks has served more than 15,000 individuals in Newton County.
- Look deeper than unsubstantiated claims about newspapers 13 comments
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger 1 comment
- OUR VIEW: Elections need to be cleaned up
- OUR VIEW: Our students need a push to success
- OUR VIEW: SPLOST will give county needed push
- OUR VIEW: Big numbers hide truth on employment
- OUR VIEW: Newton better due to Mr. Roy
- OUR VIEW: Graduation a big step to adulthood
- KRAUTHAMMER: With campaign donations, the zealots win again
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Some folks are just discovering the wisdom of the ages
- ROBINSON: A victory lap for Obamacare
- JEFF MEADORS: New school scorecards coming in May
- DARRELL HUCKABY: For some questions, there are no answers
- THOMAS: Sebelius is the definition of a scapegoat
- KRAUTHAMMER: Thought police on patrol
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Two weeks in April change the course of history
- ROB JENKINS: Teacher evaluations and the law of unintended consequences
- MILBANK: Republicans kiss votes from women goodbye