Top Letters to the Editor stories
Think Tank is designed to build unity among county residents.
More Letters to the Editor
Eastside High School is only 18 years old. The ESPLOST referendum for March 19 calls for replacing the best-performing high school in Newton County. Regardless of what you have been told, if this SPLOST passes it is in the plan to be replaced
We wish to thank all of our friends and acquaintances for their prayers and words of encouragement during Merry Carol's illness.
Thanks to the emergency personnel in Rockdale County.
Every child needs heroes. My son had two -- Sheriff Guy Norman and Judge Sidney Nation.. Many years ago my son, who had ADHD and was later diagnosed with autism, started getting into minor troubles. One of the times he got into trouble, the therapist
Candidate Phinia Aten's signs are misleading.
Where can we find honor, honesty and integrity in Washington?
Today's so-called "cartoon" (Aug. 8, 2012) by the phantom who calls himself "Scrawls" is one of the most egregious and disgusting you have ever allowed to come to print in your publication.
Our gun problem isn't tied to the 2nd Amendment to our Constitution.
All Georgia lawyers and judges should appreciate Judge Johnson's continued commitment to public service.
SSEMC's power supply is dependable now and into the future, and our co-op's conservation efforts are a model for other co-operatives.
On July 11 I received a phone call with a prerecorded message making untrue statements about the current directors of Snapping Shoals EMC, and about cost increases of $200 per year for Snapping Shoals member-owners.
John Strauss has a real love for Districtr 1 and a genuine desire to serve the people of the district without regard for any further political aspirations or agendas.
The genie is out of the bottle, T-SPLOST is challenged again and Rockdale County becomes unhinged.
Snapping Shoals has a long history of good management.
News of the destruction of the historic Hub Junction Bus Stop came to me over the weekend like an arrow through the heart.
- Look deeper than unsubstantiated claims about newspapers 13 comments
- OUR VIEW: Georgia needs more sunlight
- OUR VIEW: Blushing to help save lives
- OUR VIEW: Five years later, New Orleans still in danger 1 comment
- OUR VIEW: Elections need to be cleaned up
- OUR VIEW: Our students need a push to success
- OUR VIEW: SPLOST will give county needed push
- OUR VIEW: Big numbers hide truth on employment
- OUR VIEW: Newton better due to Mr. Roy
- OUR VIEW: Graduation a big step to adulthood
- THOMAS: With Hillary, where is the substance?
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Time to stop playing politics with medical marijuana
- KRAUTHAMMER: Obama sounds uncertain trumpet once again
- ROB JENKINS: How not to raise a slacker
- DARRELL HUCKABY: At some point, yard work becomes inevitable
- JACK SIMPSON: Is 'the King' dying?
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Conversation sho' 'nuff ain't as colorful as it once was
- ROBINSON: What if Obama’s plan to take out ISIS doesn’t work?
- MARK SHIELDS: Exceptionally good luck
- DARRELL HUCKABY: Remember the lessons of Sept. 11