Kevin Ellison rushed for a career-high three touchdowns as the host Eagles crushed the Trojans for their sixth straight victory.
The NCAA upheld Georgia running back Todd Gurley’s four-game suspension on Thursday, denying an appeal by school officials to reduce the penalty.
As the Heritage football team heads into its final two games clinging to faint postseason hopes, a look back on the first eight games of the regular season produces a pair of numbers: two and six.
Young American Christian middle school volleyball team won the MACAC Conference.
Welcome to the sports-crazy home of February’s Super Bowl.
Guard DeMar DeRozan showed his ability to adapt for the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night.
With two games left in the season both Rockdale and Alcovy seek something different when the two clash in a Region 2-AAAAAA matchup at 7:30 p.m. at Homer Sharp Stadium on Friday.
Before the season, the ACC has been swamped with questions about off-field topics, mostly those involving the academic scandal at North Carolina.
After blowing a 21-point lead to the Detroit Lions in London, the Atlanta Falcons are 2-6 at the halfway point over their bye week but the still harbor hopes of getting back into the race in the watered down NFC South.
Georgia sophomore linebacker Leonard Floyd is learning the intensity of the Florida-Georgia rivalry.
Marshall keeps winning football games, and Neville Hewitt keeps making a ton of tackles.
The NCAA says that UGA star Todd Gurley can return to play November 15th, after sitting for a total of 4 games. He must also complete 40 hours of community service for accepting $3,000 in cash for autographs.
The NCAA announced Wednesday that Georgia Bulldogs running back Todd Gurley must sit out two more games for accepting more than $3,000 in cash from multiple individuals for autographed memorabilia.
It’s hard to find fault with the Georgia Tech offense.
Kevin Seitzer, a success in his lone season as the Blue Jays’ hitting coach, left Toronto to accept the same position with the Atlanta Braves on Monday.
- YACS middle school volleyball wins the 2014 MACAC Conference
- Alcovy needs to eliminate turnover against Rockdale
- Postseason play still fuzzy as regular season winds down
- Rockdale cross country squads take second at region meet
- Eastside avoid getting stung by Hornets in 47-14 win
- Turnover battle could be factor in Newton-Lovejoy game
- Eastside need to maintain focus against Hampton
- Alcovy needs consistency against experienced Tucker team
- Rockdale wins the NewRock cross country meet for the first time in 18 years
- Lanier Longhorns prove no match for Heritage Patriots in 49-20 loss
- Raptors weather late surge to top Hawks
- Falcons in scramble mode at midseason
- Braves hire Seitzer as hitting coach
- Several Falcons continue to shine as team plummets
- Eastern Conference preview: Is this Cleveland’s year?
- Despite Falcons' meltdown, Smith not concerned about job
- Ravens’ secondary rallies for test by Falcons
- Chris Webber heading group bidding for Hawks
- Ryan trying to turn things around for Falcons
- Hawks C Horford returns to action
- Georgia Southern dominating Sun Belt
- Gurley suspension stays at four games
- ACC media day: Tar Heels deal with tarnished reputation
- Dawgs have ‘bad blood’ for Gators
- NCAA: UGA's Todd Gurley must sit 2 more games, complete community service
- NCAA says Gurley must sit out two more games
- Yellow Jackets finding offense
- Georgia awaits word on Gurley’s status
- RB Gurley returns to Georgia practice
- Florida State University breaks silence on quarterback investigation