Kroger is recalling four seasonings because they may be contaminated with Salmonella.
SweetWater Brewing Company, which brews beers including 420 Extra Pale Ale, Take Two Pils, Hop Hash and Georgia Brown, is making preparations for an initial public offering (IPO).
Spelman College in Georgia has discontinued a professorship named after disgraced comedian Bill Cosby and returned the money meant to pay for it.
Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy’s widow died Wednesday night, company officials announced.
Thousands of people signed a petition to add the popular hip hop group, OutKast, to the side of Stone Mountain.
The University of Georgia will introduce its newest mascot, Uga X, at a yet-to-be announced date during the upcoming football season.
The annual event takes place July 14
It’s time to break out the spots and cow bells for Chick-fil-A’s 11th annual Cow Appreciation Day event.
The iconic Janet Jackson has announced a second North American leg to her “Unbreakable World Tour” with an additional 27 cities, including a performance at Atlanta’s Philips Arena.
Condolences pour in from governor, local officials in the death of scupltor Andy Davis.
McDonough artist Andy Davis remains hospitalized at Grady Memorial Hospital after suffering grave injuries early Saturday while riding his motorcycle.
Google is planning an 800,000-square-foot expansion of its Lithia Springs data center, investing nearly $300 million.
Flint Hill Elementary School names students to the honor roll.
According to Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal’s office, films like “The Hunger Games” and Marvel’s “Ant-Man” contributed to the industry’s $6 billion economic impact on the state.
A Georgia appeals court will hear arguments on Thursday in a Ku Klux Klan chapter's lawsuit against the state for refusing the white supremacist group's application to "adopt" a stretch of highway.
Beginning on Monday, employees will be able to begin enrolling their same sex spouse in coverage in the University System of Georgia benefits plans.
Rockdale County news
- Rockdale County SPLOST collections higher than expected
- Newton County Sheriff's Office searches for man who fled scene after crashing car and injuring small child
- Autry gets $8,750 bonus
- Teachers prepare for those golden rule days
- Georgia Perimeter places Commissioner John Douglas on administrative leave
- Covington police reports teen shakes marijuana out of bandana during traffic stop
- Confederate flag prompts theft, obscenities in Conyers and Covington
- Kroger recalls four seasonings due to possible health risk
- Pet of the Week: Pete and Lucas
- Elderly man arrested when he allegedly brought gun into Army recruiting office in Conyers
Crime and police news for Conyers and Rockdale County
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for July 24, 2015
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for July 17, 2015
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for July 10, 2015
- Rockdale Blotter for June 26, 2015
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for June 19, 2015
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for June 12, 2015
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for June 5, 2015
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for May 29, 2015
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for May 22, 2015
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for May 15, 2015
- Covington orthopaedists named top doctors
- Locals elected to Commission Council
- Back-to-school event sponsored by daycare center
- Publix collecting donations for school supply drive for needy
- Social Circle barbershop holds fundraiser
- Ellison began career as Conyers doctor in 1980
- Covington resident opens store in honor of late sister
- Square Bikes carries road, mountain, hybrid and children's bikes and accessories
- Gregory Pope elected to policy-making position with State Bar
- April Conway of Rockdale will serve in Bangladesh as a consular officer