The Ebola virus and celebrities who died this year dominated search trends in Georgia.
According to foreclosure documents, music producer Jermaine Dupri is losing his multimillion dollar Atlanta mansion.
Gainesville's airport is putting in place new guidelines that would allow airplanes four times larger than previously allowed to land there.
Hall County sheriff's officials say their goal is to outfit every deputy and patrol supervisor with a body camera within the next four months.
Federal prosecutors say three former corrections officials have been sentenced for beating an inmate and conspiring to cover it up.
Authorities say a small plane made an emergency landing on a north Georgia interstate.
The initial cost of the retractable-roof facility, which will replace the Georgia Dome in 2017, was estimated at $1 billion. That was later raised to $1.2 billion.
Ben Lee Cheshire, who was married to Bryan's late sister, Kelly, died Saturday
Luke Bryan had been scheduled to appear at the CMT Artists of the Year show tonight at Nashville.
Georgia's hospital for sick and injured sea turtles is busier than ever as it helps treat hundreds of endangered turtles washing ashore with acute hypothermia in Massachusetts.
Researchers at the University of Georgia have confirmed what many students have probably suspected for years while simultaneously proving a Lindsay Lohan movie wrong.
If Democrats want to win statewide in Georgia, they'll need to start now by reaching out to key constituencies and dedicating more money and resources to building up a network of grassroots supporters.
Protesters marched and rallied in Atlanta Tuesday to protest a grand jury’s decision not to indict the police officer who fatally shot an unarmed 18-year-old in Ferguson, Missouri.
Activists plan to rally in downtown Atlanta in response to a grand jury's decision not to indict the police officer who fatally shot an unarmed 18-year-old in Ferguson, Missouri.
English became the public face of the state's weak response to a January snowstorm
The head of Georgia's emergency management agency has been demoted to a deputy position, months after becoming the public face of the state's weak response to a January snowstorm that trapped motorists on highways in metro Atlanta for hours.
Atlanta's fire chief has been suspended after city officials say he violated policy by self-publishing a book that describes homosexuality as a "perversion."
Rockdale County news
- Weekend calendar for Dec. 20 and 21
- Conyers program assisting homeless women and children seeks to expand and build additional apartment complex
- New Leaf Visions showing success in helping unemployed find jobs
- GDOT to suspend most road closures over holidays
- CPD: Woman steals lost cash, pushes victim to ground
- Great-grandmother hopes twins who killed their mother will one day lead productive lives
- Rockdale Citizen Poll for Dec. 21, 2014
- Council: Taxis no longer can camp in downtown parking spaces
- Community Calendar for Dec. 19, 2014
- Conyers Police Department Officer Stephen Blanchette receives Act of Heroism award from Gov. Nathan Deal
Crime and police news for Conyers and Rockdale County
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Dec. 19, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Dec. 12, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Dec. 5, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Nov. 28, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Nov. 21, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Nov. 14, 2014
- Rockdale Blotter for Nov. 7, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Oct. 24, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Oct. 17, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Oct. 10, 2014
- Ga. lawmakers press forward on medical marijuana
- Rockdale firefigher opens dive shop in Covington
- National EMS hosts Kim Atkins fund-raiser on Nov. 1
- Ginn Motor supports Y soccer program
- National Alzheimer's Association co-founder visits Merryvale in Covington
- Dermatology Consultants holds beauty program at location in Covington
- O'Charley's in Conyers updates its look, menu
- Georgia credit unions reach 2 million members
- Covington's Pinnacle Bank hires mortgage division manager
- Homebrew store opens in Conyers