Home Depot said on Tuesday it was working with law enforcement to investigate "some unusual activity" related to customer data but that it could not confirm if it had become the latest retailer to be hit by a large-scale security breach.
Bryan Hamade, 27, of Lawrenceville tied to photos leaked after being accessed on iCloud.
A record number of gamers, cosplayers, comic book readers and pop culture fans are expected to pour into downtown Atlanta this Labor Day weekend for the 28th consecutive year of Dragon Con.
Four Ohio college students were killed late Monday in a fiery plane crash near a Cleveland-area airport, investigators and college officials said on Tuesday.
A 13-year-old Georgia boy who was shot and killed by an older teenager while he slept may have been the victim of mistaken identity, police said on Monday.
Two American aid workers discharged from an Atlanta hospital after being treated for Ebola pose no health risk to the public, an Emory University Hospital doctor said.
Garth Brooks announced two additional performances on his World Tour at Philips Arena, bringing the total up to seven shows in Atlanta.
Kenny Rogers’ Buckhead home hit the market and is listed at $4.8 million
Tracy Morgan has spent most of the last two decades on NBC airwaves, but it was his lawyer who took his place on the "Today" Show on Monday morning.
Republicans on the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee will soon release a report asserting the CIA's use of harsh interrogation techniques helped bring down Osama bin Laden and disrupt terrorist plots.
Singer and "American Idol" finalist Michael Johns has died at the age of 35, the music program said on Saturday. No official cause of death was given.
A U.S. aid worker who was infected with the deadly Ebola virus while working in West Africa is coming back to the United States to be treated in a high-security ward at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.
The parents of a Georgia teenager whose body was found in a rolled-up wrestling mat in his school gym are suing school officials for failing to stop bullying by classmates who may have beaten their son to death, their attorney said on Tuesday.
Discount chain Dollar Tree will buy rival Family Dollar Stores Inc for about $8.5 billion, in a surprise deal that will help it fend off increasing competition from big-box retailers such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
A man was killed and his daughter injured on Sunday when a small plane crash-landed on a Florida beach.
Rockdale County news
- Community Calendar for Sept. 3, 2014
- GEMA partners with churches for National Preparedness Month
- Conyers businesses cited for underage alcohol sales
- RCSO: Man threatens to post photos of woman if she doesn't pay
- Tiger beat
- RWR, Pratt finalize pretreatment facility contract
- NCSO: Man claiming to be an officer faces charges
- Yellow River Water Trail to host clean-up event
- Covington UMC hosts Holocaust survivor
- Pet of the Week: Romeo and Carley
Crime and police news for Conyers and Rockdale County
- Rockdale Blotter for Aug. 29, 2014
- Rockdale Blotter for Aug. 22, 2014
- Rockdale Blotter, Aug. 5-11
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for Aug. 1, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for July 25, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for July 18, 2014
- Rockdale Blotter for July 11, 2014
- Rockdale Blotter for July 3, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for June 27, 2014
- Rockdale Jail Blotter for June 20, 2014
- Homebrew store opens in Conyers
- Seminar offered on Affordable Care Act
- Covington resident joins Teach for America
- CrossFit Conyers offers rigorous fitness routines
- Covington man publishes children's book on values
- Hillphoenix awards scholarships
- Life Line health screenings scheduled at Conyers church
- Snapping Shoals EMC employees join in lineman rodeo
- J.H. House Elementary parent wins shopping spree contest
- Economic development training class graduates Newton participants